Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
Unfortunately, we can not offer shipping to all countries in the world. It is expensive and sometimes unreliable. We are always working on creative solutions to get our products to you. Please follow along as we grow and hopefully we can get you shoes!
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
It's perfectly normal for items to arrive at different times. If it's been a few days and you're concerned about the rest of your order, just send us an email and we'll be happy to check the status for you!
If you haven't received an email confirmation yet, there are a few things you can do:
1. Check your spam folder. Some email providers might mark our emails as spam.
2. If you're using Gmail, check your Promotions inbox by clicking the “Promotions” tab at the top of the page (see image here).
If neither of those things work, send us an email. We'll help update you on your order status.
While our products can sell out fast, we regularly restock most core styles on a rolling basis. Though we aren't able to provide exact restock dates for individual styles, the best way to be notified of a restock is to subscribe to our newsletter as we update our customers regularly!
Exchanges & Returns
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Please take a look at our refunds page for more information on the process.
We want you to love your YRX boots! If you’ve ordered the wrong size or have any other issue, you can always exchange or return your order for free within the contiguous United States so long as:
1. Your items are unworn, undamaged, in re-sellable condition, (i.e. no creases or wear on soles), and in their original packaging.
2. Your exchange request is submitted within 30 days of receiving your original order.
Yes! You can absolutely return your boots for a full refund as long as:
1. Your boots should be unworn and in their original packaging. Once they arrive at our warehouse, our team will inspect the condition of the boots.
2. You ask for a return within 15 days of the day you receive your boots.
Unfortunately, for all international (non-U.S.) orders, customers have to pay for the return shipping fees and may be charged additional VAT and/or duties by their local government.
To get started on an international return, send us an email at email@example.com!
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 7 - 14 days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then follow these steps:
1. Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
2. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you placed a return or exchange and it's been longer than 14 business days since you received notification that our warehouse received your return, send us an email so that we can expedite the process.
Quality & Care
Yes. All of our men's footwear is crafted with durability and easy resoling in mind with Blake-Stitch construction.
Our shoes are made true to size. If you typically wear a size 10, you can order a size 10 in YRX boots.
We only offer whole sizes since our boots are handmade. So if you typically wear a half-size, we recommend that you size down. For example, if you wear a size 11.5, we recommend that you size down to a 11.
- Start with removing any visible dirt and dust using the YRX wooden soft brush we provide,
- Wash cashmere in cold water and use a mild detergent,
- Lay the boot flat on a towel to dry.
Toecap & Counter Leather:
- Gently brush dirt and dust from the leather using the YRX wooden soft brush we provide,
- Rub a rag on the bar of saddle soap,
- Scrub the surface of the leather with a light touch.
We started YRX to bring quality and versatility back to footwear. We put an enormous amount of effort into making footwear sophisticated enough for special occasions but still dependable enough for everyday wear. For some style ideas from other customers, visit us on Facebook and Instagram and follow us for more inspiration!
We recommend different products for the cashmere section versus the leather section
Leather: Any brand of Saddle Soap will do, we often recommend Kiwi Saddle Soap to our customers.
Our footwear is handcrafted alongside similar products from other brands that charge you in $300-600 per pair. Through responsive production, a lean business model, and long-term thinking, we’re able to make zero compromises in terms of quality materials, manufacturing, or business ethics and provide you a best-in-class product at a good price. We believe that offering you a great value is the foundation to long-term business success and is the right thing to do.
We love working on exciting things with new people. If you have a great idea, send us an email and we'll get in touch if it's something we can work on together.